That applies ANY project. Great tip!
Don’t spend too much time for planning your study!
Sometimes do first improve next works much better.
Your plan will never be perfect - it just needs to be good enough to point you in the right direction and should continually evolve.
For the all people who are looking for free lancer job in the future.
Pricing hourly seems much easier than flat rate pricing, but because you have to give clients a ballpark full-cost price upfront (the total hours you plan to work x hourly rate), you can end up in a very tough spot if you don’t have a firm grasp on how long it takes you to do things.
Always keep it in my mind.
This is the article from 2008, but I still think most of people do not know how can they access to those advanced (and useful) searching features.
Here is the items in the articles:
1. Different Types of Files at your will
2. Scholarly Search
3. Meanings of any word in an instant
4. Find the time of any location
5. Weather at your fingertips
6. Google does live commentary too!
7. Calculate with your browser
8. Compare your currency with others
9. Keep track of the stocks
10. Wanna find some faces?
A good tip to avoid getting visitors frustrated on your web page.
Here is a tip for all of you Northern Hemispherians that I picked up at the start of our hay fever season last year.
Step 1: Breathe in deeply.
Step 2: Slowly exhale all of your air and hold your breath until you are on empty.
Step 3: Pinch your nose to avoid cheating.
Step 4: Rock your head back and fourth slowly taking 2 seconds from looking at the sky to looking at the ground.
Step 5: Do it until you absolutely NEED a breath.
Step 6: Enjoy your clear nose.
Step 7: Profit
Interesting!! And it makes sense to me in many ways.
Very useful tips for any level of photographer.
Be careful, these tips work well in certain situation, but cannot be applied any situation.
After all, you will need to improvise in practice.
Tips: How to manage your lack of sleep?
Sometimes or often, we have to stay awake to cope with some intense situation such as homework, exam, or your work deadlines. And those lacking of sleep usually causes a great disturbance of your concentration, inefficiency, mistakes, and accidents.
However, here is one useful method to manage lack of sleep. The method called “Everyman sleeping”
In Everyman method, what you should do is quite simple: sleep 3 hours at night, and take 15 minutes nap three times during daytime. This method promises great replenishment and let you allow to do your work efficiently despite shorter sleeping time.
Success of Everyman Method is depending on whether you can do 3 tips properly or not.
1. Drink coffee BEFORE you take a nap so that caffeine will start working when you are about to awake.
2. Even if you cannot sleep, close your eyes and relax. Even you got only microsleep, a moment of unconsciousness, it will work well.
3. Do not take a nap longer than 20 minutes. If you sleep more than 30 mins, it would be a real sleep and affect your brain negatively, and you will take another 30 mins to reactivate your brain.
Reference: Polyphasic sleep(Wikipedia)